This simple baked figs with feta mint and walnuts recipe wins for me every time. It’s so simple and yet packs such a punch of flavour and texture. Served as either a light lunch or a sweet/savoury dessert it’s a winner every time.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Baked figs with walnuts and feta is super versatile, serve as a light lunch or a starter for a supper party, youo can even serve it as a dessert too
- This is the perfect fall recipe with only 6 seasonal ingredients
What ingredients are in this baked figs recipe
You can’t go wrong with good ingredients, and this little recipe for baked figs boasts some of my favourites;
Luxuriously juicy figs, salty feta cheese, crunchy walnuts and pumpkin seeds, fresh tongue-tingling mint and the sweetest of honey – honestly, what more could you want.
Well if you did want to make it extra special you could add just a spoonful of really good plain Greek yogurt.
How to serve these baked figs
I serve this baked figs with feta, mint and walnuts dish for a light lunch.
Baked figs make a great starter for a supper party.
Serve these baked figs as a sweet/savoury dessert at a supper party.
Looking for more fun fig recipes? Then check these out;
Finally, if you do try this recipe don’t forget to leave a comment/star rating below as I just love to hear from readers. Want more Larder Love? Then follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter and sign up for my newsletter too of course.
Figs With Feta Mint And Walnuts
- 2 figs
- 1 tbsp feta
- 2 walnuts that's 4 walnut halves broken up
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp honey runny honey
- 1 tsp mint leaves shredded
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
- Slice the figs into quarters but leave attached at base.
- Crumble the feta into the figs and add the walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle over the honey
- Sprinkle on the mint leaves
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
- Serve alone or with a spoonful of plain Greek yogurt.