If you are still hanging on to the last vestiges of summer then this pineapple salsa will be just the thing for any BBQ you might be planning or just as an accompaniment for cheese, cold meats, sausages or chicken.
Like the best recipes this is simplicity itself. Pineapple salsa is a breeze to make and something you’ll come back to again and again as it is just so easy to make and tastes so damn gorgeous.
All you need is pineapple, tomatoes, onions, chilli, coriander and a dash of soy sauce. Remember to give it some time in the fridge to let the flavours develop.
So come on, lets make some sunshine in a bowl.
- 1 cup chopped tinned or fresh pineapple
- 2 small tomatoes peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ½ red chilli minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Cover with cling film and set aside in fridge for 1 hour to allow flavours to develop