Today I am really excited to announce the official launch of my new E-book TEN HERBS AT HOME which contains over 50 fun, natural and easy ways to use just 10 herbs all round the home from infused oils and drinks etc in the kitchen to natural cleaning, beneficial bath goodies and home fragrance plus so much more.
This may well sound familiar to those who know me as this is a reworking of my the first book I ever had published and my true favourite, So Easy Herbal. What I have done here is to rework the entire book so that it works perfectly as a pdf download that you can easily view on your computer or tablet.
I’m thrilled with the layout and have inserted 20 videos into the book so that with a mere click of your mouse you are zapped to real time video-land where you can see me actually creating the recipes or chatting about the herbs we are using.
This is all hands-on fun stuff and you will learn so much, including how to;
Make your own herb infused oils and vinegars, create herb butters and blends and make scrumptious herbal jellies too
Easily make beneficial bath oils, bathing salts and tub teas that will make you feel good both inside and out
- Use natural herbs and essential oils to fragrance your home and get rid of nasty niffs the right way without using store bought chemical products that damage your health and the environment
This is just one of the sample pages from this great pdf E-book. There are 75 pages in total, which really means that there are double that, as I have set them out in this landscape format so you have it like a real book with your image on one side and text on the other, really 2 pages on view at all times making it far easier to work with the recipes etc.
I cover so much in this E-book and make it all so easy for you to do too.
Kitchen crafting is my passion and I love to share and honestly feel that in this pdf format you really get the very best of my work, you are in there with me, having fun and learning too.
I’ll have you crafting with herbs in no time at all, making
- Herbal butters, infused oils and vinegars, whipping up salads, flavouring sugars and creams, making herb jellies and much more
- Scenty soap balls and lots of other natural beneficial bathing goodies
- Pot-pourris and home fragrance, plus customising candles and making sleep blends too
- Making cool drinks including my famous strawberry and lavender gin!
- Herb teas and chatting about growing and harvesting your own herbs too
All this is yours for just $19 with immediate download. Here is even more info and how to get your own copy of TEN HERBS AT HOME right now.