Yes, just say ” Thanks”. “What on earth for/” I hear you ask, well, for this really….
1. Look at yourself; what are you wearing? Okay let’s just assume you are not a naturist or into some nude computing, you’ve got clothes on?
2. Where are you sitting right now? Hhmmm comfy chair, on the sofa, at your desk?
3. Is that a cup of coffee/tea, glass of wine, biscuit etc I see beside you?
4. You’re breathing, right?
5. You can see to read this?
6. Feeling pretty much okay today? Maybe the odd twinge etc, but by and large, not too bad really?
7. Got food for the table tonight? Remember to hit Tescos on the way home.
8. Do you have family?
9. Do you have friends, however far away?
10. Will you go to bed tonight with a full stomach in a land where you are free?
I’d say if you can answer ‘yes’ to most of those questions you have quite a lot to say “Thanks” for.
Just saying “Thank You” puts you in a better, happier, more balanced place. You’ll find you even smile as you say it.
Thanks for reading.