Forget the diet for just a moment and try these yummy little guys. They are just basic little chocolate cup cakes but with an added bit of zing for us adults – chilli!
So that’s it, comfort food with a zing. Calories, hmmmmm, the weather is better, the snow is off the road (still everywhere else tho) so I can get back to running today. So calories, just run those guys off!
- 2oz butter
- 2oz sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3oz self raising flour
- 1 tbspn cocoa powder
- ⅛th tspn chilli powder
- 2oz chille chocolate
- Soften the butter and then mix all ingredients (not the actual chili chocolate tho') in a bowl, whip 'em up good and hard.
- Break the chocolate into little pieces, so that you have one piece for each cake.
- Now spoon your cake mix into the paper cases and just put in half of the amount you normally would.
- Pop a piece of the chocolate on to each cake and then cover with the rest of the mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes and then serve whilst still warm and you'll get the gorgeous melty chocolate oozing out as you bite, yummy.....